ASK Products Introduces Todd Beauchamp as Sales and Marketing Manager
As part of ASK Products continued growth as an industry leader in automotive, military, utility/power/telecom and OEM terminal lugs and products, we would like to introduce Todd Beauchamp as ASK Products' first Sales and Marketing Manager.
Todd is a veteran purchasing and engineering facilitator whose qualifications include substantial experience and insider knowledge of the purchasing processes, engineering processes and challenges critical to our client’s success. Todd's experience includes serving as supply chain manager for Fortune 500 clients as well as general manager for a global manufacturer.
Todd will implement his substantial experience in overseeing our sales team, and streamlining our supply chains. This will help to better serve our customers in the automotive, military, utility/power/telecom and OEM marketplaces who rely on ASK for high-voltage terminal lugs, splices, cables, and power and grounding straps.
Todd's job experience and qualifications include, negotiating cost reductions and problem solving related to delivery, cost and logistics. Todd will guide ASK to improve any company's supply chain with solutions that deliver custom products, on time and economically, that meet our customers high standards.
In addition to his experience in purchasing management, Todd has worked to develop engineering specifications that provided cost reductions and performance improvements to customers in multiple industries, including:
- Heavy equipment
- Material handling
Todd's arrival is just the latest in our continued commitment to serving our customers with the best and brightest professionals, cutting-edge technology, and industry-best equipment. Other recent improvements include:
- A new, larger, lean-designed engineering and manufacturing headquarters
- The addition of Christopher Wetzel to oversee our enhanced engineering services
- A 60% increase in machines, giving us the flexibility and production capacity to meet emergency requirements with shorter lead times
- An expanded dedicated tool making facility that passes along cost efficiencies to our customers
- New SPC software that ensures the material, performance, and production integrity of everything we produce
Contact us today, or visit us online at www.asklug.com to learn more.